Left Behind: Eternal Forces Review
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
Starting things off with some review goodness, PC.IGN has taken a look at Left Behind Games' just-released Strategy title, Left Behind: Eternal Forces. So what's this game all about? Read on to find out:
In brief, the game follows the basic premise of the book. One day, all the true Christians vanished from the world. Though the authorities left on the Earth tried to explain this away as some freakish magnetic pulse, a small group of people suddenly realized that the Christians had been raptured up to Heaven. These new believers, those left behind, now find themselves fighting against the forces of the Antichrist who is building his world government on the bones on the United Nations.
The game lets players take charge of the new believers in the struggle in a standard real-time strategy format. New York City is your battleground and missionaries are your soldiers. You'll be fighting against the forces of the Antichrist -- secular recruiters, rock stars and cultists. Who comes out on top will depend on how well you use the resources at your disposal.
- Storm Skorpion Mouse Bungee Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 1000W Power Supply Review
- Asus Z87 1150 Motherboard Line-up Preview
- MSI Radeon HD 7790 Turbo OC 1GB Video Card Review
- Logitec G700s Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST SC 2GB Graphics Card Review
- OCZ Vertex 3.20 120GB Solid State Drive Review
- Seagate 600 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Cooler Master V Series 1000 Watt Power Supply Review