Warren Spector Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
Computer and Video Games.com has sat down with Junction Point Studios' Warren Spector for a quick Q&A regarding everything from DirectX 10 to his upcoming title. Here's some lovin':
Windows Vista of course heralds the arrival of DirectX 10. What excites you about Microsoft's new version of DirectX and how do you see it being employed to change the face of PC gaming as we currently know it?
Warren Spector: The biggest thing may be the graphics requirements of the new operating system. If we can move the low-end graphics bar up, that alone will ensure more systems out there are capable of running modern games. Low end graphics solutions are a nightmare for games. Bringing up the bottom end, which Vista will force, is all good for us.
- Seagate Laptop SSHD Thin 500GB Hybrid Drive Review
- NZXT H630 Ultra Tower Case Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte 650 Ti BOOST Windforce 2X OC Graphics Card Review
- SteelSeries WoW: Legendary Edition Gaming Mouse Review
- Intel 525 Series 120GB & 180GB mSATA SSD Reviews
- Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Case Review
- Mionix Naos 8200 Gaming Mouse Review
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone Review
- PowerColor Radeon HD 7790 TurboDuo OC 1GB Graphics Card Review