Zalman Fatal1ty Cham1onship Series FC-ZE1 Case
Davinder "DsK" Kundi
Rest assured no script kiddie has taken over our news posting! As the name indicates this is another Wendel 'Fatal1ty' branded product, this time from Zalman. If you've ever wanted a case that you could use to beat other cases to a pulp, the Zalman Fatal1ty Cham1onship Series FC-ZE1 might be the case for you!
The guys at Hi-Tech Reviews have this 12.5kg beast for review, but is it really worth the $349.00 US price tag?
"But what about the Aluminum Case Maximus, if one case was ever going to be rock solid enough to be a Transformer in the up coming movie it would be the Zalman Fatal1ty FC-ZE1 Chassis. This chassis is made from 4-5mm anodized aluminum panels. You will immediately ask why does one need an aluminum case with the weight of a steel case. The reason are simple they prevent system vibration, reinforce system cooling by dissipating internal heat, and provide the highest in aesthetic quality."It certainly looks like it made to withstand anything you could throw at it. Solid build and quite a few nice features to avoid vibrations, which we know can be very annoying. Unfortunately, for me the case has too many negative points. It's heavy, its covered in 'Fatal1ty' branding, some of which is just plain silly and lets not forget the price tag.
Even though I'm not a fan, it will definitely appeal to others, so do head over to the full review and see why Wendel has allowed his name to be put on this case.
- Noctua NH-D14 CPU Cooler Review
- NZXT Source 530 Full Tower Case Review
- Samsung 840 EVO 1TB Solid State Drive Review
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 3 Gaming Keyboard Review
- Cooler Master Nepton 140XL Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- OCZ Vector 150 120GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- MSI Z87 MPower Max LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- FUNC KB-460 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Reviews
- Corsair Voyager GS 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- DIAMOND Xtreme Sound 7.1 XS71HD PCI-E Sound Card Review