Zalman Fatal1ty Cham1onship Series FC-ZE1 Case
Davinder "DsK" Kundi
Rest assured no script kiddie has taken over our news posting! As the name indicates this is another Wendel 'Fatal1ty' branded product, this time from Zalman. If you've ever wanted a case that you could use to beat other cases to a pulp, the Zalman Fatal1ty Cham1onship Series FC-ZE1 might be the case for you!
The guys at Hi-Tech Reviews have this 12.5kg beast for review, but is it really worth the $349.00 US price tag?
"But what about the Aluminum Case Maximus, if one case was ever going to be rock solid enough to be a Transformer in the up coming movie it would be the Zalman Fatal1ty FC-ZE1 Chassis. This chassis is made from 4-5mm anodized aluminum panels. You will immediately ask why does one need an aluminum case with the weight of a steel case. The reason are simple they prevent system vibration, reinforce system cooling by dissipating internal heat, and provide the highest in aesthetic quality."It certainly looks like it made to withstand anything you could throw at it. Solid build and quite a few nice features to avoid vibrations, which we know can be very annoying. Unfortunately, for me the case has too many negative points. It's heavy, its covered in 'Fatal1ty' branding, some of which is just plain silly and lets not forget the price tag.
Even though I'm not a fan, it will definitely appeal to others, so do head over to the full review and see why Wendel has allowed his name to be put on this case.
- Intel 525 Series 120GB & 180GB mSATA SSD Reviews
- Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Case Review
- Mionix Naos 8200 Gaming Mouse Review
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone Review
- PowerColor Radeon HD 7790 TurboDuo OC 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Storm Skorpion Mouse Bungee Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 1000W Power Supply Review
- Asus Z87 1150 Motherboard Line-up Preview
- MSI Radeon HD 7790 Turbo OC 1GB Video Card Review
- Logitec G700s Wireless Gaming Mouse Review