Motorola Unveils 2007 collection
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
Today, Motorola quietly launched a new website, aptly named Motorola Launch, advertising its new mobile phone lineup. While the MOTO Z8, ROKR Z6, and Q9 have all been previously revealed, this is the first look at the RAZR 2, official successor to the wildly popular original RAZR.
Motorola today unveiled its 2007 mobile device collection, one that delivers the ultimate mobile experience for everyone, everywhere. These hot new products will meet consumer demand for everyday communications, stylish feature phones and powerful multimedia and messaging experiences. Among todays headliners were innovative offerings from Motorolas flagship brands including MOTO Q, ROKR and MOTO Z8. Todays event also featured the debut of the RAZR2, the next generation of the industrys biggest icon.
MOTO Z8, ROKR Z6, two new Qs, and three versions of RAZR 2, thats quite a launch! There is definitely something for everyone. However, I think Motorola is behind the times with the continued absence of Wi-Fi support, and mediocre 2 megapixel integrated cameras.
Click here for the Motorola Launch website.
Click here for the MOTO Z8 press release.
Click here for the ROKR Z6 press release.
Click here for the Q9 press release.
Click here for the RAZR 2 press release.
- MadCatz M.O.U.S.9 Bluetooth Mouse Review
- ASUS GeForce GTX 780 DirectCU II OC Graphics Card Review
- Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 850W Power Supply Review
- Attitude One Saiga Gaming Mousepad Review
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 5 Gaming Keyboard Review
- Func MS-3 Gaming Mouse Review
- NZXT Phantom 630 Full Tower Case Review
- AMD A10-6800K Richland APU Review
- ASUS RT-AC66U 802.11ac Wireless-AC1750 Router Review
- Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Case Review