ASUS Arctic Square Heatsink Review
Martin "Langaleer" Finbow
You can tell when its summer time, because more cooling reviews appear on the net! This is by far a bad thing though, as cooling is an important thing all through the year. FrostyTech have looked at ASUS' latest cooler, the rather basic named Arctic Square. It might not have the most amazing name, but how does it perform:
The new Asus Arctic Square heatsink Frostytech is testing out for you today consists of an array of nickel plated aluminum fins wrapped around a 92 mm fan that is set within the body of the heatsink. It's a simple arrangement of fan and cooling fins, but one that draws cool air into the heatsink and expels warmed air out the other side. Noise never becomes much of an issue with this heatsink because the fan impeller does not rotate more than 2300RPM.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Corsair Vengeance M95 Gaming Mouse Video Review
- Sapphire Radeon HD 7990 6GB QuadFire Performance Review
- Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. 5 Gaming Headset Review
- Crucial M500 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Seagate Laptop SSHD Thin 500GB Hybrid Drive Review
- NZXT H630 Ultra Tower Case Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte 650 Ti BOOST Windforce 2X OC Graphics Card Review
- SteelSeries WoW: Legendary Edition Gaming Mouse Review