Wolf King Timberwolf Gaming Keyboard Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
If you have an old keyboard, or even a fairly new, but generic model, its time to move on! Modern keyboards have numerous features that could greatly enhance your general computer usage, and even give you an edge while gaming. Bit-Tech has just reviewed the Wolf King Timberwolf, an awkwardly named, but purpose-built gaming keyboard.
Heres what they had to say:
After spending some time with the Wolfking Timberwolf keyboard, both in and out games we've grown to appreciate and loathe many different things about it.
On the plus side, for gaming it holds up very well and is both comfortable and responsive, placing a great number of keys at our fingertips and thoughtfully leaving the lower end of the pad empty as a wrist support. Lovely. On the downside, the rest of the keyboard feels a little awkward to use and clustering the keys all together means it's definitely unsuited for office gamers who will spend the majority of time typing and game only for an hour or two a day.
Although I still cant get over the name, this appears to be a solid product. However, it is obviously meant for hardcore gamers, not your casual gamer. If you are in the latter, then a better choice would probably be one of the Logitech G-series keyboards.
Click here to read entire review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Seagate Laptop SSHD Thin 500GB Hybrid Drive Review
- NZXT H630 Ultra Tower Case Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte 650 Ti BOOST Windforce 2X OC Graphics Card Review
- SteelSeries WoW: Legendary Edition Gaming Mouse Review
- Intel 525 Series 120GB & 180GB mSATA SSD Reviews
- Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Case Review
- Mionix Naos 8200 Gaming Mouse Review
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone Review
- PowerColor Radeon HD 7790 TurboDuo OC 1GB Graphics Card Review