Wolf King Timberwolf Gaming Keyboard Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
If you have an old keyboard, or even a fairly new, but generic model, its time to move on! Modern keyboards have numerous features that could greatly enhance your general computer usage, and even give you an edge while gaming. Bit-Tech has just reviewed the Wolf King Timberwolf, an awkwardly named, but purpose-built gaming keyboard.
Heres what they had to say:
After spending some time with the Wolfking Timberwolf keyboard, both in and out games we've grown to appreciate and loathe many different things about it.
On the plus side, for gaming it holds up very well and is both comfortable and responsive, placing a great number of keys at our fingertips and thoughtfully leaving the lower end of the pad empty as a wrist support. Lovely. On the downside, the rest of the keyboard feels a little awkward to use and clustering the keys all together means it's definitely unsuited for office gamers who will spend the majority of time typing and game only for an hour or two a day.
Although I still cant get over the name, this appears to be a solid product. However, it is obviously meant for hardcore gamers, not your casual gamer. If you are in the latter, then a better choice would probably be one of the Logitech G-series keyboards.
Click here to read entire review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- ADATA DashDrive Elite HE720 128GB USB 3.0 External SSD Review
- ROCCAT Kave XTD 5.1 Surround Headset Video Review
- CaseLabs Mercury S5 Case Review
- Corsair GS800 800W Power Supply Review
- ASUS ROG 760 MARS Graphics Card Review
- VisionTek Data Fusion 480GB PCIe SSD Review
- Cooler Master Cosmos SE Full Tower Case Review
- Audioengine A2+ Powered Desktop Speaker Review
- GIGABYTE G1.Killer Sniper 5 LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 780 Ti GHz Edition Graphics Card Review