Corsair Survivor GT 8GB Flash Drive Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
If you have ever accidentally washed your pants with your flash drive in the pocket, and had the device survive, dont bother reading this. If it stopped functioning, keep on reading. DriverHeaven has just posted a review of the Corsair Survivor GT 8GB Flash Drive, which is both waterproof and highly shock-resistant.
Heres what they had to say:
The Corsair Survivor GT is a very unique kind of flash drive. In terms of outright performance, it is a very good, fast flash drive, easily able to compare with the fastest available at this point of time. But the high speed is not the primary feature of this flash drive, durability is. While the rubberized body of the Voyager GT made it shock proof, the Survivor GT is virtually indestructible. The aluminum shell of the Survivor makes it entirely shockproof, extremely durable and waterproof down to 200m. It also offers limited protection from fire. The Survivor appears able to withstand any kind of shock or impact.
This is definitely a niche product, but one that would be highly appreciated by anyone that has ever lost the data they had on their flash drive. However, it really is way too expensive compared to regular 8GB flash drives.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review