Apple iPhone Dissected
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
As most of you are aware, the Apple iPhone was officially launched in the U.S on Friday. Now Im sure that those of you who are interested in the device have already read plenty of reviews. Therefore, I bring you something more original a dissection! The intrepid geeks over at Anandtech have just stripped an iPhone down to its essential components.
Heres what they had to say:
We have only had the phone for a few hours but we needed to get inside its casing, what follows is our dissection of the Apple iPhone. Please note that we're doing this so you are not tempted to on your recent $500/$600 expenditure, while it is quite possible to take apart using easy to find tools we'd recommend against it as it will undoubtedly void your warranty and will most likely mar up the beautiful gadget's exterior. Do whatever you wish to your iPhone, but do so at your own risk :)
Definitely a thorough look at the iPhones innards. Its shame they couldnt put it back together though. Oh well, I doubt very many owners will attempt such a venture.
Click here to read the full article.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Noctua NH-D14 CPU Cooler Review
- NZXT Source 530 Full Tower Case Review
- Samsung 840 EVO 1TB Solid State Drive Review
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 3 Gaming Keyboard Review
- Cooler Master Nepton 140XL Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- OCZ Vector 150 120GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- MSI Z87 MPower Max LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- FUNC KB-460 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Reviews
- Corsair Voyager GS 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- DIAMOND Xtreme Sound 7.1 XS71HD PCI-E Sound Card Review