Rivatuner 2.02 Released
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
The fine folks over at Guru3D have just uploaded Rivatuner version 2.02, the first update since the supposedly final 2.0 version. Aside from Geforce 8600 and 8800 support, there have been many other changes:
- Added ForceWare 160.xx and 162.xx driver families support.
- Updated databases for Detonator and ForceWare drivers. Added databases for ForceWare 158.22, 158.27, 160.03, 160.04 and 162.15.
- Added Catalyst 7.5 and 7.6 drivers detection. Please take a note that Catalyst 7.5 and 7.6 driver files have the same file binary file versions so both drivers will be detected as 'Catalyst 7.5 or newer' in RivaTuner.
- Updated Catalyst 7.5 and 7.6 certified SoftR9x00 parch script (for Windows 2000/XP drivers only).
- Added ATI R600 GPU support. Now all RivaTuner's low-level features including overclocking, color correction, fan control and hardware monitoring are available on ATI RADEON 2900 family. Thanks to Peter Yeung @ HIS for providing ATI RADEON 2900XT for testing.
- Added experimental ATI RV610 and RV630 GPUs support. Thanks to Andrew Worobiew for testing RivaTuner on ATI RADEON 2400XT, ATI RADEON 2600PRO and ATI RADEON 2600XT. Please take a note that RV6xx support is currently in very early experimental stage and nothing but hardware monitoring and diagnostic report modules has been tested seriously with these display adapter families.
Its good to see the best graphics tweaking program get even better. Im sure many of you have been anxiously awaiting this announcement, so click here to download the program!
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Antec HCG-750M 750W Power Supply Review
- NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Fan Controller Review
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M Mobility Performance Testing
- Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3-2133 64GB Memory Kit Review
- GIGABYTE G1.Sniper 5 Z87 LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- MadCatz M.O.U.S.9 Bluetooth Mouse Review
- ASUS GeForce GTX 780 DirectCU II OC Graphics Card Review
- Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 850W Power Supply Review
- Attitude One Saiga Gaming Mousepad Review
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 5 Gaming Keyboard Review