Club3D Unveils 512MB GeForce 8600GT
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
If you live outside of Europe, there is a good chance that you havent heard of Club3D before. The company used to be one of ATIs largest partners, but has now switched almost exclusively to Nvidia products. Case in point, Club3D has just announced an overclocked Geforce 8600GT featuring 512MB of GDDR3.
Heres what they had to say:
Club 3D introduces today a new graphic card out of the GeForce 8 series, a graphic card which surpasses all standard "overclocked" and "superclocked" special versions you have seen before. Enjoy a new graphic card with an incredible performance boost and the highest stable clocks of the 8600GT series combined with enough graphic memory.
Club 3D 8600GT Overclocked is based on NVIDIA G84 chipset. The graphic card provides a unique 1600 MHz 512MB GDDR3 memory and a GPU Speed of 620 MHz. Delivering the highest clocks of 8600GT series this is the first card to market with such high clock speeds combined with 512MB graphic memory.
Click here to read the press release in PDF format.
Click here to check out the product page.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Storm Skorpion Mouse Bungee Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 1000W Power Supply Review
- Asus Z87 1150 Motherboard Line-up Preview
- MSI Radeon HD 7790 Turbo OC 1GB Video Card Review
- Logitec G700s Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST SC 2GB Graphics Card Review
- OCZ Vertex 3.20 120GB Solid State Drive Review
- Seagate 600 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Cooler Master V Series 1000 Watt Power Supply Review