Club3D Unveils 512MB GeForce 8600GT
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
If you live outside of Europe, there is a good chance that you havent heard of Club3D before. The company used to be one of ATIs largest partners, but has now switched almost exclusively to Nvidia products. Case in point, Club3D has just announced an overclocked Geforce 8600GT featuring 512MB of GDDR3.
Heres what they had to say:
Club 3D introduces today a new graphic card out of the GeForce 8 series, a graphic card which surpasses all standard "overclocked" and "superclocked" special versions you have seen before. Enjoy a new graphic card with an incredible performance boost and the highest stable clocks of the 8600GT series combined with enough graphic memory.
Club 3D 8600GT Overclocked is based on NVIDIA G84 chipset. The graphic card provides a unique 1600 MHz 512MB GDDR3 memory and a GPU Speed of 620 MHz. Delivering the highest clocks of 8600GT series this is the first card to market with such high clock speeds combined with 512MB graphic memory.
Click here to read the press release in PDF format.
Click here to check out the product page.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- ADATA DashDrive Elite HE720 128GB USB 3.0 External SSD Review
- ROCCAT Kave XTD 5.1 Surround Headset Video Review
- CaseLabs Mercury S5 Case Review
- Corsair GS800 800W Power Supply Review
- ASUS ROG 760 MARS Graphics Card Review
- VisionTek Data Fusion 480GB PCIe SSD Review
- Cooler Master Cosmos SE Full Tower Case Review
- Audioengine A2+ Powered Desktop Speaker Review
- GIGABYTE G1.Killer Sniper 5 LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 780 Ti GHz Edition Graphics Card Review