Xilence X1 Gaming Case Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
Xilence is a relatively new company, which focuses mainly on cases, power supplies, and several cooling products. As the title suggests, Bit-Tech has just reviewed the Xilence X1 gaming case, how does it fare? Lets find out!
Heres what they had to say:
All-in-all, the X1 gaming case is an interesting little beastie from Xilence. Its exterior look is a love-it-or-hate-it affair, akin only to Marmite in the way it inspires both anger and adoration, while its interior is an odd mixture of roominess and useless features. Ultimately, it won't be the chassis of choice for everyone, but buyers who do pick one up will be able to turn out some modest performance with a minimum of fuss, meaning the X1 is a decent all-rounder though it excels in nothing at all.
Ok, so not exactly a glowing review. The aspect that bothers me the most is the thermal performance, particularly when the included heat shroud is used. Overall, I think it is clear that there are better cases on the market in the ~$80 USD price range, for example the Thermaltake Soprano VB1000BWS.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- ASRock Z87 Fatal1ty Professional Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- ECS L337 Z87H3-A3X GANK Drone Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- SuperTalent Pico 32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- HIS Radeon R9 290X 4GB Graphics Card Review
- Corsair Vengeance 1500 V2 Gaming Headset Review