Xilence X1 Gaming Case Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
Xilence is a relatively new company, which focuses mainly on cases, power supplies, and several cooling products. As the title suggests, Bit-Tech has just reviewed the Xilence X1 gaming case, how does it fare? Lets find out!
Heres what they had to say:
All-in-all, the X1 gaming case is an interesting little beastie from Xilence. Its exterior look is a love-it-or-hate-it affair, akin only to Marmite in the way it inspires both anger and adoration, while its interior is an odd mixture of roominess and useless features. Ultimately, it won't be the chassis of choice for everyone, but buyers who do pick one up will be able to turn out some modest performance with a minimum of fuss, meaning the X1 is a decent all-rounder though it excels in nothing at all.
Ok, so not exactly a glowing review. The aspect that bothers me the most is the thermal performance, particularly when the included heat shroud is used. Overall, I think it is clear that there are better cases on the market in the ~$80 USD price range, for example the Thermaltake Soprano VB1000BWS.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Corsair Carbide Air 540 ATX Cube Case Review
- GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 780 WindForce 3X OC Review
- Creative Sound Blaster Z Sound Card Video Review
- Corsair Vengeance K70 Gaming Keyboard Review
- ASUS Radeon HD 7970 3GB Matrix Platinum Edition Review
- Antec HCG-750M 750W Power Supply Review
- NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Fan Controller Review
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M Mobility Performance Testing
- Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3-2133 64GB Memory Kit Review
- GIGABYTE G1.Sniper 5 Z87 LGA1150 Motherboard Review