Zalman ZM-MFC2 Fan Controller Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
While fan controllers are an unneeded luxury for most PC users, they are quite useful for the enthusiast crowd. Having the ability to individually tweak fans to attain a perfect balance between noise and cooling performance is imperative in todays multi-fan systems, at least in my opinion. With this in mind, 3DGameMan has just reviewed the Zalman ZM-MFC2 Fan Controller.
Lets see what Rodney Reynolds had to say:
Typically, fan controller are relatively boring devices that play an important role in keeping computer systems cool. This is of course until now. The Zalman ZM-MFC2 Fan Controller is clearly the king of the fan controllers, especially in the looks department. It will bring just about any case to life with all kinds of useful information. Information about how power consumption, the fan speeds and temperatures of hardware components. It's even easy to install and a snap to operate. If you're in the market for a fan controller I would strongly recommend this one. Its one of the coolest fan controllers that I've seen. This product has MUST HAVE written all over it!
Overall, this seems like a very well executed product. Also, as we have come to expect from Zalman, the design is pretty cutting-edge too. My main issue is with the price, ~$50 USD, which is almost twice as much as competing fan controllers.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- OCZ Vector 150 120GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- MSI Z87 MPower Max LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- FUNC KB-460 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Reviews
- Corsair Voyager GS 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- DIAMOND Xtreme Sound 7.1 XS71HD PCI-E Sound Card Review
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews