AMD Phenom X2 Details Revealed
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
The intrepid reporters over at DailyTech have posted some interesting information regarding AMDs upcoming Phenom X2 GE processors, one of two series of dual-core variants based on the K10 "Barcelona" microarchitecture.
Heres what they had to say:
The low power Phenom X2 GE-series will have three models the GE-6600, GE-6500 and GE-6400.
AMDs Phenom X2 GE-6600 clocks in at 2.3 GHz, coincidentally, the Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 clocks in at 2.4 GHz. The middle of the Phenom X2 GE-series consists of the 2.1 GHz Phenom X2 GE-6500 while the 1.9 GHz Phenom X2 GE-6400 occupies the bottom of the lineup.
There is a lot of other information, and it is definitely worth a look. The 45W TDP certainly sounds promising for HTPC usage!
Click here to read the full article.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Intel 525 Series 120GB & 180GB mSATA SSD Reviews
- Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Case Review
- Mionix Naos 8200 Gaming Mouse Review
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone Review
- PowerColor Radeon HD 7790 TurboDuo OC 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Storm Skorpion Mouse Bungee Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 1000W Power Supply Review
- Asus Z87 1150 Motherboard Line-up Preview
- MSI Radeon HD 7790 Turbo OC 1GB Video Card Review
- Logitec G700s Wireless Gaming Mouse Review