AMD Phenom X2 Details Revealed
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
The intrepid reporters over at DailyTech have posted some interesting information regarding AMDs upcoming Phenom X2 GE processors, one of two series of dual-core variants based on the K10 "Barcelona" microarchitecture.
Heres what they had to say:
The low power Phenom X2 GE-series will have three models the GE-6600, GE-6500 and GE-6400.
AMDs Phenom X2 GE-6600 clocks in at 2.3 GHz, coincidentally, the Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 clocks in at 2.4 GHz. The middle of the Phenom X2 GE-series consists of the 2.1 GHz Phenom X2 GE-6500 while the 1.9 GHz Phenom X2 GE-6400 occupies the bottom of the lineup.
There is a lot of other information, and it is definitely worth a look. The 45W TDP certainly sounds promising for HTPC usage!
Click here to read the full article.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review