Thermaltake Toughpower 1200W Power Supply Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
While 1200 watt power supplies are completely overkill for all current setups, they do provide a certain degree of future-proofness. In fact, assuming that the main connectors dont change, a PSU this powerful should still be effective 3-4 years from now. BenchmarkReviews has just posted a review of the Thermaltake Toughpower 1200W modular power supply.
Heres what they had to say:
I was very impressed with the overall performance of the Toughpower W0133RU by Thermaltake, and would surely recommend this 1200W Modular PSU to anyone with unusually high power needs or a unit with room for growth. Attractive price and style along with effective voltage regulation and low power ripple mean that you can't go wrong with the Toughpower W0133RU.
Although expensive, this is essentially a perfect power supply. With three 8-pin PCI-E connectors, three 6-pin PCI-E connectors, 8 SATA connectors, a quiet 140MM fan, excellent cable management system, and fantastic power efficiency, what more could you possibly want? Just make sure that your houses electrical system can handle this beast!
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- SanDisk Ultra Plus 256GB SSD Solid State Drive Review
- ZOTAC GTX 680 AMP! Edition Graphics Card Review
- Vertex 450 256GB Solid State Drive Reivew
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 780 SC ACX Graphics Card Review
- Lenovo Y500 15.6-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Google Glass Review
- Diamond Radeon HD 7790 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Graphics Card Review
- Intel Z87 50+ Motherboard Line-up Preview