Thermaltake Toughpower 1200W Power Supply Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
While 1200 watt power supplies are completely overkill for all current setups, they do provide a certain degree of future-proofness. In fact, assuming that the main connectors dont change, a PSU this powerful should still be effective 3-4 years from now. BenchmarkReviews has just posted a review of the Thermaltake Toughpower 1200W modular power supply.
Heres what they had to say:
I was very impressed with the overall performance of the Toughpower W0133RU by Thermaltake, and would surely recommend this 1200W Modular PSU to anyone with unusually high power needs or a unit with room for growth. Attractive price and style along with effective voltage regulation and low power ripple mean that you can't go wrong with the Toughpower W0133RU.
Although expensive, this is essentially a perfect power supply. With three 8-pin PCI-E connectors, three 6-pin PCI-E connectors, 8 SATA connectors, a quiet 140MM fan, excellent cable management system, and fantastic power efficiency, what more could you possibly want? Just make sure that your houses electrical system can handle this beast!
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- QNAP TS-670 6-Bay NAS Review
- VisionTek 480GB mSATA SSD Review
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Monitor Technology Previews
- Attitude One Tunguska 7.1 Gaming Headset Review
- GIGABYTE Z87X-UD3H Z87 LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- AMD Radeon R9 270X Graphics Card Reviews - Gigabyte, HIS, MSI & More
- Scythe Kaze Chrono Fan Controller Review
- Logitech G13 Advanced Gameboard Review
- SteelSeries Sensei Fnatic Gaming Mouse Review
- Creative Sound Blaster ZxR PCI-E Sound Card Review