HP LP3065 30-inch LCD Monitor Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
While most users would be thrilled to have a 20-22 LCD monitor, there are a select few for which nothing but the best will do. These enthusiasts have their sights aimed at the monster-sized 30 displays. DigitalTrends has just reviewed the top of the line HP LP3065, how does it compare to competing products from Apple, Dell and Samsung?
Heres what they had to say:
The HP LP3065 is a solid performer in every category, and is sure to please even the most critical user. Gamers will find the LP3065 to be up to par with their gaming needs, while those looking for a good monitor for video or graphic design will be pleased with the accurate color reproduction the LP3065 puts out. Always keep in mind that the LP3065 does not have its own video processor, so you will be relying heavily on your videocard for tweaking the picture to your liking.
I did some brief research on this product, and to my surprise every review praised this monitors image quality. At $1500 directly from HP, it is slightly more expensive than its competitors, such as the Dell UltraSharp 3007WFP (~$1300) and the Samsung SyncMaster 305T (~$1400 USD). However, if you can live without an integrated media card reader, the LP3065 is definitely worth a serious look.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- ASRock Z87 Fatal1ty Professional Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- ECS L337 Z87H3-A3X GANK Drone Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- SuperTalent Pico 32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- HIS Radeon R9 290X 4GB Graphics Card Review
- Corsair Vengeance 1500 V2 Gaming Headset Review