EVGA Expands Step-Up Program To Motherboards
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
EVGA quickly became a fan favourite when it created the Step-Up program for its video cards, allowing consumers to trade-in their existing EVGA video card and upgrade to a higher-end model, while only paying the difference. Well for the month of July, EVGA has expanded the program to include their 650i Ultra motherboard.
Heres what they had to say:
The EVGA Step-Up Program has been exclusive to EVGA graphics cards, but not any longer. Now, if you purchase a 650i Ultra motherboard in the month of July, you can protect your investment with the exclusive EVGA Step-Up 90 Day Program. With this program you will be allowed to trade in your 650i Ultra motherboard within 90 days and upgrade to the EVGA 680i LT or 680i SLI with proof of purchase.
Upon puchasing the EVGA 650i Ultra (122-CK-NF66-A1/T1) motherboard in the month of July, you can now upgrade it within 90 days to either the EVGA 680i SLI (122-CK-NF68-A1/T1) or the EVGA 680i LT. (122-CK-NF67-A1/T1).
I am not particularly convinced that very many people are going to use this offer, but it is always nice to have the option. Maybe EVGA is trying to get rid of its stock of nForce 680i motherboards because a new high-end Nvidia chipset is nearly ready? Just some healthy speculation!
Click here to read the press release.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Scythe Kaze Chrono Fan Controller Review
- Logitech G13 Advanced Gameboard Review
- SteelSeries Sensei Fnatic Gaming Mouse Review
- Creative Sound Blaster ZxR PCI-E Sound Card Review
- NZXT Kraken G10 Liquid GPU Cooler Bracket Review
- Tesoro Kuven 7.1 Virtual Surround Gaming Headset Review
- Noctua NH-D14 CPU Cooler Review
- NZXT Source 530 Full Tower Case Review
- Samsung 840 EVO 1TB Solid State Drive Review
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 3 Gaming Keyboard Review