Thermaltake Shark Aluminum Case Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
While Thermaltake is mainly known for its cooling solutions and power supplies, the company's cases are literally everywhere. At last count, Thermaltake manufactured over 40 different models! TweakNews has just reviewed the all aluminium Thermaltake Shark.
Lets see what they had to say:
"Thermaltake's Shark chassis has a lot going for it. It's light, stylish, roomy and does cool very well. Features like the removable mobo tray, rail storage scheme, drive installation design and front door treatment make the Shark a pleasure to work in and aesthetically pleasing. It's quiet, sturdy and the interior design is great for wire management, making a neat, tidy installation relatively easy."
Overall, this seems like a pretty solid choice for those looking for a distinctive looking case. However, if you prefer a more conservative design, I would recommend the Antec P182, which is in the same price range as the Thermaltake Shark.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Noctua NH-D14 CPU Cooler Review
- NZXT Source 530 Full Tower Case Review
- Samsung 840 EVO 1TB Solid State Drive Review
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 3 Gaming Keyboard Review
- Cooler Master Nepton 140XL Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- OCZ Vector 150 120GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- MSI Z87 MPower Max LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- FUNC KB-460 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Reviews
- Corsair Voyager GS 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- DIAMOND Xtreme Sound 7.1 XS71HD PCI-E Sound Card Review