Thermaltake Shark Aluminum Case Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
While Thermaltake is mainly known for its cooling solutions and power supplies, the company's cases are literally everywhere. At last count, Thermaltake manufactured over 40 different models! TweakNews has just reviewed the all aluminium Thermaltake Shark.
Lets see what they had to say:
"Thermaltake's Shark chassis has a lot going for it. It's light, stylish, roomy and does cool very well. Features like the removable mobo tray, rail storage scheme, drive installation design and front door treatment make the Shark a pleasure to work in and aesthetically pleasing. It's quiet, sturdy and the interior design is great for wire management, making a neat, tidy installation relatively easy."
Overall, this seems like a pretty solid choice for those looking for a distinctive looking case. However, if you prefer a more conservative design, I would recommend the Antec P182, which is in the same price range as the Thermaltake Shark.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- SanDisk Ultra Plus 256GB SSD Solid State Drive Review
- ZOTAC GTX 680 AMP! Edition Graphics Card Review
- Vertex 450 256GB Solid State Drive Reivew
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 780 SC ACX Graphics Card Review
- Lenovo Y500 15.6-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Google Glass Review
- Diamond Radeon HD 7790 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Graphics Card Review
- Intel Z87 50+ Motherboard Line-up Preview