Logitech VX Revolution Notebook Mouse Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
If you have ever had the displeasure of using a mediocre mouse, you quickly realized how much it hinders the computing experience. Therefore, it is definitely not a component on which you want to take the cheap, generic route. FutureLooks has just posted a review of the terrific Logitech VX Revolution laser cordless mouse.
Heres what they had to say:
Overall, I am very pleased with the Logitech VX Revolution. The precision and comfort are excellent, and I enjoyed the extra functionality that the MicroGear scroll wheel, dedicated search button, and forward and back buttons provided. The micro receiver is also an excellent idea, but there are some defective units out there to be wary of. We've heard from the grapevine that Logitech has been taking care of its customers and it seems like the latest batch of these mice are for the most part, trouble free. In the end, this mouse comes highly recommended as one of the best notebook mice money can buy.
Overall, the VX Revolution represents a huge improvement over previous notebook mice. Although it is intended for mobile use, it is quite capable of serving as your day-to-day mouse. However, if you have large hands this mouse might not be ideal for you. Also, hardcore gamers might be better served with a wired mouse such as the Logitech MX518.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review