Intel Reports Second-Quarter Fiscal Results
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
For you investors out there, Intel has just released their second-quarter financial report. As usual, they have posted some very solid numbers.
Heres a brief resume:
SANTA CLARA, Calif., July 17, 2007 Intel Corporation today announced second-quarter revenue of $8.7 billion, operating income of $1.35 billion, net income of $1.3 billion and earnings per share (EPS) of 22 cents. The results include tax items that increased EPS by approximately 3 cents along with restructuring charges of $82 million.
The unprecedented adoption of the Core 2 architecture has certainly helped maintain Intels financial health. However, they are obviously not sitting still, because they predict total research and development for 2007 will top out at an impressive $5.7 billion dollars! It is not all processor related, but its good to know they are keeping busy behind closed doors.
Click here to read the press release.
- Lenovo Y500 15.6-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Google Glass Review
- Diamond Radeon HD 7790 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Graphics Card Review
- Intel Z87 50+ Motherboard Line-up Preview
- Corsair Vengeance M95 Gaming Mouse Video Review
- Sapphire Radeon HD 7990 6GB QuadFire Performance Review
- Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. 5 Gaming Headset Review
- Crucial M500 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review