Coolink Silentator Heatsink Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
As more and more companies adopt the heatpipe tower design for their heatsinks, it has become increasingly hard to differentiate between products. However, small tweaks to the basic design can alter a heatsinks characteristics, by either improving cooling performance or diminishing noise. Bjorn3D has just posted a review of the Coolink Silentator, an impressively silent new CPU cooler.
Heres what they had to say:
To say we're extremely impressed with the Coolink Silentator would be a vast understatement. The Silentator is not the best air cooler currently available on the market, we personally know of two or three that would beat it but only by 2° or so. I personally would gladly sacrifice those 2° any day for the quiet operation this cooler brings to the table. It is around 5 db/A quieter than any of the other so called "quiet cooling solutions.
The fact that this heatsink performed nearly identically to the Enzotech Ultra-X, arguably the best CPU cooler on the market, while remaining extremely quiet, is very impressive. At $54.99 it is not cheap, but its worth it for a product that strikes a perfect balance between performance and noise.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Lenovo Y500 15.6-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Google Glass Review
- Diamond Radeon HD 7790 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Graphics Card Review
- Intel Z87 50+ Motherboard Line-up Preview
- Corsair Vengeance M95 Gaming Mouse Video Review
- Sapphire Radeon HD 7990 6GB QuadFire Performance Review
- Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. 5 Gaming Headset Review
- Crucial M500 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review