Commodore XX Gaming PC Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
As you should all be aware of, Commodore has come back from the dead, and is now a manufacturer of purpose-built gaming systems, much like Alienware and VoodooPC. TrustedReviews has just posted a review of the companys most high-end offering, the aptly named Commodore XX.
Heres what they had to say:
If youre expecting the same level of innovation that Commodore delivered in the early 80s then youll be disappointed this is just a PC. The C-Kin concept is pretty cool and is its biggest selling point. Theres a good selection to choose from and you should find something you really like. Be warned though, the case underneath is average at best and in the end, I just didnt get the same buzz from using it as I would from a Dell XPS, Alienware or Vadim PC.
Although I usually enjoy conservative design, I truly like the C-Kin concept that Commodore has implemented with this system. Obviously, the system itself is top-notch specifications wise. It is also priced considerably cheaper than comparable custom-built systems, which is a good selling point. For those of you who arent interested in building your own systems, and want the best possible gaming performance, this is certainly a good place to look.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review