Logitech G7 Laser Cordless Mouse Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
Although Logitech has been busy releasing new mice, they are not particularly well-suited for gaming. Nevertheless, the company does have a full roster of enthusiast-oriented mice. DigitalTrends has just reviewed the Logitech G7 wireless mouse, which is the companys high-end offering.
Lets see what they had to say:
If youve been aching to switch from a wired mouse to a cordless mouse, but were afraid of the floaty feel most of them give off, the G7 is the mouse for you. G7 Laser Cordless Mouse affords an unmatched level of responsiveness that has to be experienced to be believed. The included software opens up a useful array of options that allow you to tailor your settings to specific games, which is handy. We didnt like the amount of force required to initiate a middle-click, but not everybody uses this feature. Overall, the G7 is a fantastic mouse, especially for gaming.
I know many gamers consider this to be the best wireless gaming mouse on the market, and most reviewers seem to agree. However, if you dont mind a wired connection, the MX518 will arguably provide slightly superior performance, while costing half as much. It really comes down to personal preference.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Storm Skorpion Mouse Bungee Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 1000W Power Supply Review
- Asus Z87 1150 Motherboard Line-up Preview
- MSI Radeon HD 7790 Turbo OC 1GB Video Card Review
- Logitec G700s Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST SC 2GB Graphics Card Review
- OCZ Vertex 3.20 120GB Solid State Drive Review
- Seagate 600 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Cooler Master V Series 1000 Watt Power Supply Review