SuperTalent Introduces Worlds First 1866MHz DDR3 Kit
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
The 1866Mhz memory clock has been heavily publicized, since this years Computex, as the plateau most enthusiast-oriented memory manufacturers were aiming for this summer. However, among all the memory companies, SuperTalent is the first to put a 1866Mhz DDR3 memory kit into production. More impressively, they have managed to do so with decent timings of 8-8-8-24 and only 1.9 volts. Lets see what they had to say:
Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of DRAM memory modules and flash storage solutions, today announced the worlds fastest production DDR3 kit. W1866UX2G8 is a 2GB Kit that is tested and guaranteed to operate at 1866MHz (PC3-14900) at extremely low latencies.
The W1866UX2G8 Kit, the worlds first 1866MHz 2GB Kit (2x 1GB), supports ultra low 8-8-8-24 latencies. This Kit is built with the fastest available, carefully screened DRAM chips, and is hand tested as a matched pair on a dual channel Asus P5K3 Deluxe motherboard at its rated specs at 1.9 volts.
Click here to check out the product PDF file.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- ASRock Z87 Fatal1ty Professional Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- ECS L337 Z87H3-A3X GANK Drone Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- SuperTalent Pico 32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- HIS Radeon R9 290X 4GB Graphics Card Review
- Corsair Vengeance 1500 V2 Gaming Headset Review