SuperTalent Introduces Worlds First 1866MHz DDR3 Kit
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
The 1866Mhz memory clock has been heavily publicized, since this years Computex, as the plateau most enthusiast-oriented memory manufacturers were aiming for this summer. However, among all the memory companies, SuperTalent is the first to put a 1866Mhz DDR3 memory kit into production. More impressively, they have managed to do so with decent timings of 8-8-8-24 and only 1.9 volts. Lets see what they had to say:
Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of DRAM memory modules and flash storage solutions, today announced the worlds fastest production DDR3 kit. W1866UX2G8 is a 2GB Kit that is tested and guaranteed to operate at 1866MHz (PC3-14900) at extremely low latencies.
The W1866UX2G8 Kit, the worlds first 1866MHz 2GB Kit (2x 1GB), supports ultra low 8-8-8-24 latencies. This Kit is built with the fastest available, carefully screened DRAM chips, and is hand tested as a matched pair on a dual channel Asus P5K3 Deluxe motherboard at its rated specs at 1.9 volts.
Click here to check out the product PDF file.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- SanDisk Ultra Plus 256GB SSD Solid State Drive Review
- ZOTAC GTX 680 AMP! Edition Graphics Card Review
- Vertex 450 256GB Solid State Drive Reivew
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 780 SC ACX Graphics Card Review
- Lenovo Y500 15.6-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Google Glass Review
- Diamond Radeon HD 7790 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Graphics Card Review
- Intel Z87 50+ Motherboard Line-up Preview