Asus Announces Water Cooled Radeon HD 2900 XT
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
Asus routinely manufactures unique graphic cards, therefore it is no surprise that the company has just revealed a self-contained water cooled Radeon HD 2900 XT, the EAH2900XT AquaTank.
Heres what they had to say:
To cater to users who require an extreme graphical solution for graphic-intensive games, ASUS, a leading provider of high-performance graphics solutions, today introduced the new ASUS EAH2900XT AquaTank/G/HTVDI/512M. Featuring the ASUS exclusive new generation AquaTank cooling technology, this top-notch graphical solution caters to extreme gamers by providing maximum cooling for the most advanced high-performance ASUS EAH2900XT.
Asus claims that their AquaTank design provides 10°C lower temperatures than the reference cooler. This is certainly a noteworthy improvement, however Im curious as to whether it is enough to justify the significant premium that this product will undoubtedly sell for. I guess we will have to wait and see what the retail price is.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Intel 525 Series 120GB & 180GB mSATA SSD Reviews
- Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Case Review
- Mionix Naos 8200 Gaming Mouse Review
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone Review
- PowerColor Radeon HD 7790 TurboDuo OC 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Storm Skorpion Mouse Bungee Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 1000W Power Supply Review
- Asus Z87 1150 Motherboard Line-up Preview
- MSI Radeon HD 7790 Turbo OC 1GB Video Card Review
- Logitec G700s Wireless Gaming Mouse Review