Asus Announces Water Cooled Radeon HD 2900 XT
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
Asus routinely manufactures unique graphic cards, therefore it is no surprise that the company has just revealed a self-contained water cooled Radeon HD 2900 XT, the EAH2900XT AquaTank.
Heres what they had to say:
To cater to users who require an extreme graphical solution for graphic-intensive games, ASUS, a leading provider of high-performance graphics solutions, today introduced the new ASUS EAH2900XT AquaTank/G/HTVDI/512M. Featuring the ASUS exclusive new generation AquaTank cooling technology, this top-notch graphical solution caters to extreme gamers by providing maximum cooling for the most advanced high-performance ASUS EAH2900XT.
Asus claims that their AquaTank design provides 10°C lower temperatures than the reference cooler. This is certainly a noteworthy improvement, however Im curious as to whether it is enough to justify the significant premium that this product will undoubtedly sell for. I guess we will have to wait and see what the retail price is.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- OCZ Vector 150 120GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- MSI Z87 MPower Max LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- FUNC KB-460 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Reviews
- Corsair Voyager GS 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- DIAMOND Xtreme Sound 7.1 XS71HD PCI-E Sound Card Review
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews