Revoltec Zirconium RT-101 Case Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
Revoltec is a new brand launched by the Listan Group, makers of the of Dark Power Pro series of power supplies, among many other things. MadShrimps has just posted a review of the Revoltec Zirconium RT-101 case.
Lets see what they had to say:
The Zirconium from newcomer Revoltec is an example of cost reducing engineering without losing touch with design. The chassis of the RT-101 is by no means fancy, its made from heavy steel and provides a solid construction, not a lot of compartments or separate plates used here, the more all-in-one the better. The only removable items on the case are the HDD rack and front fan filter. A generic PCI tool-less installation feature and HDD/DVD drive rails give the Zirconium a touch of user friendliness. While no removable motherboard to facilitate mobo installation, we didnt find it necessary as there was enough room to work inside.
Overall, this seems like a pretty decent case. My only issue is that I really dont like the design of the front fascia. However, this is really a matter of personal preference, and some people may love the jagged look.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- MadCatz M.O.U.S.9 Bluetooth Mouse Review
- ASUS GeForce GTX 780 DirectCU II OC Graphics Card Review
- Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 850W Power Supply Review
- Attitude One Saiga Gaming Mousepad Review
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 5 Gaming Keyboard Review
- Func MS-3 Gaming Mouse Review
- NZXT Phantom 630 Full Tower Case Review
- AMD A10-6800K Richland APU Review
- ASUS RT-AC66U 802.11ac Wireless-AC1750 Router Review
- Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Case Review