Revoltec Zirconium RT-101 Case Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
Revoltec is a new brand launched by the Listan Group, makers of the of Dark Power Pro series of power supplies, among many other things. MadShrimps has just posted a review of the Revoltec Zirconium RT-101 case.
Lets see what they had to say:
The Zirconium from newcomer Revoltec is an example of cost reducing engineering without losing touch with design. The chassis of the RT-101 is by no means fancy, its made from heavy steel and provides a solid construction, not a lot of compartments or separate plates used here, the more all-in-one the better. The only removable items on the case are the HDD rack and front fan filter. A generic PCI tool-less installation feature and HDD/DVD drive rails give the Zirconium a touch of user friendliness. While no removable motherboard to facilitate mobo installation, we didnt find it necessary as there was enough room to work inside.
Overall, this seems like a pretty decent case. My only issue is that I really dont like the design of the front fascia. However, this is really a matter of personal preference, and some people may love the jagged look.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review