Five-way Intel P35 Motherboard Comparison
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
In the last three months, motherboard manufacturers have been quick to adopt Intels newest chipset, and there are now an unprecedented number of P35 motherboards on the market. TweakTown has just posted an excellent article comparing five Intel P35 motherboards.
Heres what they had to say:
Today we have five on offer, each from a different company. The purpose is of course to see what is on offer, what is worth your money and who has the best features. Gigabyte, ASUS, ABIT, Foxconn and ECS put their mid-range boards on the chopping block for us, so lets get stuck into this.
In the end, the Gigabyte P35-DS4 prevailed, with the Asus P5K-E coming in at second place. North American buyers will once again have to make due with the DS3 and DQ6 series, as Gigabyte mysteriously refuses to sell the Intel-based DS4 motherboards in Canada or the U.S.
Click here to read the full article.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review