Asus Blitz Formula and Blitz Extreme Motherboard Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
HotHardware has just posted an article reviewing the Asus Blitz Formula and Blitz Extreme motherboards. Both motherboards are built around Intels P35 chipset, but the Blitz Formula has DDR2 slots, while the Blitz Extreme supports DDR3.
Heres what they had to say:
Both the Asus Blitz Extreme and Blitz Formula performed very well throughout our entire battery of benchmarks. In some of the synthetic tests and in the game tests, the DDR3-1333 equipped Blitz Extreme was the best perfomer thanks to the increased memory bandwidth afforded by its faster RAM. In the desktop application benchmarks, however, which are more sensitive to latency, the Blitz Formula took the top spot more often than not.
Asus currently has thirteen(!) Intel P35 motherboards on the market. Aside from the P5K3 Premium, the Blitz series represents the companys enthusiast-oriented motherboards. These are obviously not cheap, but they are arguably the most overclocker-friendly motherboards on the market. At least until DFI releases the P35-T2R
Click here to read the full article.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- MadCatz M.O.U.S.9 Bluetooth Mouse Review
- ASUS GeForce GTX 780 DirectCU II OC Graphics Card Review
- Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 850W Power Supply Review
- Attitude One Saiga Gaming Mousepad Review
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 5 Gaming Keyboard Review
- Func MS-3 Gaming Mouse Review
- NZXT Phantom 630 Full Tower Case Review
- AMD A10-6800K Richland APU Review
- ASUS RT-AC66U 802.11ac Wireless-AC1750 Router Review
- Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Case Review