Sunbeam Freezing Storm PC Case Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
While you may not be too familiar with Sunbeamtech, they are the parent company of Tuniq, who manufacture the renowned Tuniq Tower 120 heatsink. ThinkComputers has just posted a review of the Sunbeam Freezing Storm PC Case.
Lets see what they had to say:
Sunbeamtech has done their usual attention to detail on this case, interior finishing is perfect with no sharp edges anywhere. Window fans mount raised above the surface to minimize wind noise. Oblong PSU mounting screw holes. Long clear fan cables. Adapters for each fan to facilitate either molex or fan connectors.
Overall, this is a pretty sharp-looking case, and I really like the power and reset buttons. The three included 120MM fans are welcome, and the ability to add three more is a nice touch too. The price is also terrific. Now if only they would release a model without a side window
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- OCZ Vector 150 120GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- MSI Z87 MPower Max LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- FUNC KB-460 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Reviews
- Corsair Voyager GS 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- DIAMOND Xtreme Sound 7.1 XS71HD PCI-E Sound Card Review
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews