ECS P35T-A Motherboard Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
While there is an abundance of Intel P35 motherboards in the $150-250 range, the choices at $100 and below are meager. Well Hardware Logic has just posted a review of ECS newly introduced budget motherboard, the P35T-A.
Heres what they had to say:
I have to give ECS props for not only bringing the P35 chipset to the masses, but for doing so with more than just the minimums. The P35T-A includes some points that separate it from other entry level P35 boards, like heatsinks over the mosfets, six SATA II ports, plenty of USB headers, and all the connections placed along the very edge of the board.
For this motherboard to truly be an attractive purchase, ECS is going to have to price it way under the $100 mark. This is because for around $95USD you can purchase a Gigabyte P35-DS3L, which is arguably higher quality product.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Storm Skorpion Mouse Bungee Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 1000W Power Supply Review
- Asus Z87 1150 Motherboard Line-up Preview
- MSI Radeon HD 7790 Turbo OC 1GB Video Card Review
- Logitec G700s Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST SC 2GB Graphics Card Review
- OCZ Vertex 3.20 120GB Solid State Drive Review
- Seagate 600 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Cooler Master V Series 1000 Watt Power Supply Review