Cooler Master Real Power M700 PSU Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
In the last few years, Cooler Master has made an aggressive push into the high-end power supply market. While their popularity among enthusiasts has only been marginal, the company continues to release new and improved products. TweakTown has posted a review of the brand new Cooler Master Real Power M700 modular power supply.
Lets see what they had to say:
The Cooler Master Real Power M700 is a middle of the road power supply that is designed to handle the rigors of a machine that is more than off the shelf but not quite to the level of overclockers dream. In all regards of testing, it performed very well and showed very little fluctuation across any of the power rails. These levels of fluctuation ranged less than 1/100 of a volt, so you can rest assured that you will receive solid power when you need it.
While this is a basic review, it does show that the M700 maintains stable voltage rails under above-average load. Im reasonably impressed with Cooler Masters new modular design, it is quite user-friendly. It will be interesting to see how much this unit retails for, since the 650-750W range is quite competitive.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Lenovo Y500 15.6-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Google Glass Review
- Diamond Radeon HD 7790 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Graphics Card Review
- Intel Z87 50+ Motherboard Line-up Preview
- Corsair Vengeance M95 Gaming Mouse Video Review
- Sapphire Radeon HD 7990 6GB QuadFire Performance Review
- Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. 5 Gaming Headset Review
- Crucial M500 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review