Cooler Master Real Power M700 PSU Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
In the last few years, Cooler Master has made an aggressive push into the high-end power supply market. While their popularity among enthusiasts has only been marginal, the company continues to release new and improved products. TweakTown has posted a review of the brand new Cooler Master Real Power M700 modular power supply.
Lets see what they had to say:
The Cooler Master Real Power M700 is a middle of the road power supply that is designed to handle the rigors of a machine that is more than off the shelf but not quite to the level of overclockers dream. In all regards of testing, it performed very well and showed very little fluctuation across any of the power rails. These levels of fluctuation ranged less than 1/100 of a volt, so you can rest assured that you will receive solid power when you need it.
While this is a basic review, it does show that the M700 maintains stable voltage rails under above-average load. Im reasonably impressed with Cooler Masters new modular design, it is quite user-friendly. It will be interesting to see how much this unit retails for, since the 650-750W range is quite competitive.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- ASRock Z87 Fatal1ty Professional Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- ECS L337 Z87H3-A3X GANK Drone Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- SuperTalent Pico 32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- HIS Radeon R9 290X 4GB Graphics Card Review
- Corsair Vengeance 1500 V2 Gaming Headset Review