ePower Technology EP-1200P10 xScale 1200W PSU Review
Martin "Langaleer" Finbow
Systems are becoming more power hungry, and the Power Supply wattage are getting to insane amounts. Benchmark Reviews have looked at the insanely rated EP1200P10 xScale 1200W by ePower.
Surely, this is going a bit too far?
It was almost a year ago when Benchmark Reviews first witnessed 1.0 kilowatt power supply units on the market. Around that same time, people were testing their SLi and CrossFire setups, and with rumor of Quad-SLi later becoming a reality it seemed like everyone would be using this much power into the future. Looking back, I am thankful the motherboard manufacturers essentially killed this idea, since it really seems rediculous to need four video cards for anything. But for those who live and die by the virtual sword (gaming), there are cost- friendly solutions such as the ePower Technology EP-1200P10 xScale 1200W PSU.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- OCZ Vector 150 120GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- MSI Z87 MPower Max LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- FUNC KB-460 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Reviews
- Corsair Voyager GS 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- DIAMOND Xtreme Sound 7.1 XS71HD PCI-E Sound Card Review
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews