ePower Technology EP-1200P10 xScale 1200W PSU Review
Martin "Langaleer" Finbow
Systems are becoming more power hungry, and the Power Supply wattage are getting to insane amounts. Benchmark Reviews have looked at the insanely rated EP1200P10 xScale 1200W by ePower.
Surely, this is going a bit too far?
It was almost a year ago when Benchmark Reviews first witnessed 1.0 kilowatt power supply units on the market. Around that same time, people were testing their SLi and CrossFire setups, and with rumor of Quad-SLi later becoming a reality it seemed like everyone would be using this much power into the future. Looking back, I am thankful the motherboard manufacturers essentially killed this idea, since it really seems rediculous to need four video cards for anything. But for those who live and die by the virtual sword (gaming), there are cost- friendly solutions such as the ePower Technology EP-1200P10 xScale 1200W PSU.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Corsair Vengeance M95 Gaming Mouse Video Review
- Sapphire Radeon HD 7990 6GB QuadFire Performance Review
- Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. 5 Gaming Headset Review
- Crucial M500 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Seagate Laptop SSHD Thin 500GB Hybrid Drive Review
- NZXT H630 Ultra Tower Case Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte 650 Ti BOOST Windforce 2X OC Graphics Card Review
- SteelSeries WoW: Legendary Edition Gaming Mouse Review