Intel Core2Duo E6750 2.66Ghz 1333MHz FSB Processor Review
Martin "Langaleer" Finbow
The newer wave of Core2Duos are about, punching a faster FSB to allow higher bandwidth and throughput for an already fast technology. Our friends at PCStats have got their mitts on the E6750 processor, which boasts a 2.66GHz speed with the newer 1333FSB
Heres what they had to say:
The coolest thing about the new 1333MHz Intel Core 2 Duo processors like the E6750 is its overclocking capability! The previous Core 2 Duo CPU generation could reach 3.4-3.6 GHz without much difficulty, but the new 'G0' stepping can do even better. The Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 PCSTATS tested was able to hit a spectacular 3.8 GHz while the stock Intel heatsink. We've already read reports online of other benchmarkers who have achieved close to 4 GHz on air cooling!
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- QNAP TS-670 6-Bay NAS Review
- VisionTek 480GB mSATA SSD Review
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Monitor Technology Previews
- Attitude One Tunguska 7.1 Gaming Headset Review
- GIGABYTE Z87X-UD3H Z87 LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- AMD Radeon R9 270X Graphics Card Reviews - Gigabyte, HIS, MSI & More
- Scythe Kaze Chrono Fan Controller Review
- Logitech G13 Advanced Gameboard Review
- SteelSeries Sensei Fnatic Gaming Mouse Review
- Creative Sound Blaster ZxR PCI-E Sound Card Review