Intel Core2Duo E6750 2.66Ghz 1333MHz FSB Processor Review
Martin "Langaleer" Finbow
The newer wave of Core2Duos are about, punching a faster FSB to allow higher bandwidth and throughput for an already fast technology. Our friends at PCStats have got their mitts on the E6750 processor, which boasts a 2.66GHz speed with the newer 1333FSB
Heres what they had to say:
The coolest thing about the new 1333MHz Intel Core 2 Duo processors like the E6750 is its overclocking capability! The previous Core 2 Duo CPU generation could reach 3.4-3.6 GHz without much difficulty, but the new 'G0' stepping can do even better. The Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 PCSTATS tested was able to hit a spectacular 3.8 GHz while the stock Intel heatsink. We've already read reports online of other benchmarkers who have achieved close to 4 GHz on air cooling!
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Corsair Vengeance M95 Gaming Mouse Video Review
- Sapphire Radeon HD 7990 6GB QuadFire Performance Review
- Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. 5 Gaming Headset Review
- Crucial M500 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Seagate Laptop SSHD Thin 500GB Hybrid Drive Review
- NZXT H630 Ultra Tower Case Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte 650 Ti BOOST Windforce 2X OC Graphics Card Review
- SteelSeries WoW: Legendary Edition Gaming Mouse Review