2GB Corsair 1800MHz DOMINATOR CL7 DDR3 Review
Martin "Langaleer" Finbow
With the release of the newer Intel chipsets, DDR3 is now taking its baby steps to replace the current standard of DDR2.
If you have already jumped on the DDR3 wagon, you may be pleased to hear that Corsair have now released their first DDR3 Dominator memory kit, which has been reviewed by the guys at Legit Reviews.
So just what do they think of the modules and how is the performance?
The DDR3 memory kit we will be looking at today from Corsair is one of the very first 2GB 1800MHz CL7 memory kits that use highly screened Micron ICs that have been found to offer great timings and high clock frequencies. The Corsair Twin3X2048-1333C9DHX memory kit that we reviewed last month was built using Qimonda memory ICs and with 9-9-9-24 timings it was found to have the loosest timings of all the memory kits involved in the roundup. Fast forward one month later and Corsair now has a kit running with 7-7-7-20 timings at 1800MHz...
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- ASRock Z87 Fatal1ty Professional Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- ECS L337 Z87H3-A3X GANK Drone Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- SuperTalent Pico 32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- HIS Radeon R9 290X 4GB Graphics Card Review
- Corsair Vengeance 1500 V2 Gaming Headset Review