2GB Corsair 1800MHz DOMINATOR CL7 DDR3 Review
Martin "Langaleer" Finbow
With the release of the newer Intel chipsets, DDR3 is now taking its baby steps to replace the current standard of DDR2.
If you have already jumped on the DDR3 wagon, you may be pleased to hear that Corsair have now released their first DDR3 Dominator memory kit, which has been reviewed by the guys at Legit Reviews.
So just what do they think of the modules and how is the performance?
The DDR3 memory kit we will be looking at today from Corsair is one of the very first 2GB 1800MHz CL7 memory kits that use highly screened Micron ICs that have been found to offer great timings and high clock frequencies. The Corsair Twin3X2048-1333C9DHX memory kit that we reviewed last month was built using Qimonda memory ICs and with 9-9-9-24 timings it was found to have the loosest timings of all the memory kits involved in the roundup. Fast forward one month later and Corsair now has a kit running with 7-7-7-20 timings at 1800MHz...
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Corsair Vengeance M95 Gaming Mouse Video Review
- Sapphire Radeon HD 7990 6GB QuadFire Performance Review
- Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. 5 Gaming Headset Review
- Crucial M500 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Seagate Laptop SSHD Thin 500GB Hybrid Drive Review
- NZXT H630 Ultra Tower Case Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte 650 Ti BOOST Windforce 2X OC Graphics Card Review
- SteelSeries WoW: Legendary Edition Gaming Mouse Review