Crucial PC2-6400 2GB Memory Kit Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
Looking for some decent new memory? Well, The Tech Lounge has just reviewed a Crucial PC2-6400 2GB DDR2 memory kit.
Lets see what they had to say:
I'd be hard-pressed to call this "budget" RAM, given how well it did in the overclocking department. Sure, it doesn't have the good looks of more expensive kits, but it still did slightly better than our baseline RAM and, when given an impressive 2.4 volts, the memory stayed reasonably cool and didn't seem to sweat without a heatspreader.
What this memory kit lacks in looks, it certainly makes up for in performance. Sporting Micron D9GKX memory chips, Crucial PC2-6400 has the very same memory chips as all the best high-end kits on the market. So if you dont mind the lack of a heatspreader, this product is definitely worth a look.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- ECS L337 Z87H3-A3X GANK Drone Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- Crucial M500 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Seasonic Platinum Series 600W Power Supply Review
- Corsair Vengeance 2100 Gaming Headset Reviews
- HIS R7 260X iPower IceQ X2 2GB Graphics Card Review
- OCZ Vector 150 240GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Sennheiser G4ME One Gaming Headset Review
- BitFenix Ronin Mid-Tower Case Review
- ASUS Radeon R9 290X DirectCU II OC Graphics Card Review
- Kingston DataTraveler HyperX Predator 1TB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review