Thermalright XWB-1 CPU Block Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
For many years now, Thermalright has been the leader when it comes to air cooling. Well, now the company has turned their attention towards water cooling. Hardware Canucks has posted an exclusive review of Thermalrights first water block, the XWB-1.
Heres what they had to say:
I was surprised. Thermalright's first attempt at a CPU water block performs well on our test bed, looks great, and has a good bundle included with it, especially the backplate, and colour-coded mounting screws. Little touches like that go a long way. One thing I'd like to see added to the bundle would be an AM2 backplate, but realistically, how many water cooling enthusiasts are running AM2 CPUs right now...
Although it requires a high flow loop to outperform the competition, this is still a very impressive first attempt for Thermalright.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Corsair Vengeance M95 Gaming Mouse Video Review
- Sapphire Radeon HD 7990 6GB QuadFire Performance Review
- Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. 5 Gaming Headset Review
- Crucial M500 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Seagate Laptop SSHD Thin 500GB Hybrid Drive Review
- NZXT H630 Ultra Tower Case Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte 650 Ti BOOST Windforce 2X OC Graphics Card Review
- SteelSeries WoW: Legendary Edition Gaming Mouse Review