SilverStone Temjin TJ10 Case Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
When it comes to aluminium cases, two names automatically come to mind, Lian-Li and Silverstone. Both these companies produce high quality cases for those who value superior design. Phoronix has just reviewed Silverstones top of the line Temjin TJ10 case.
Lets see what they had to say:
When initially thinking about the TJ10 improvements compared to the TJ09 it led us to wonder if SilverStone Technology should have just named it the TJ09 v2.0. Eventually we decided it was appropriate for SilverStone to name it the TJ10 due to the subtle but valuable improvements such as the aluminum front panel door, extended graphics cardholder and perfecting other areas of this chassis design. These improvements aren't enough to make TJ09 owners upgrade to the TJ10 immediately, but the SilverStone Temjin TJ09/TJ10 design still remains one of the best tower cases we have seen to date. If you are building a new system, the TJ10 is more desirable than the TJ09 unless you are looking to save a few bucks now that the TJ09 prices will likely be cut.
While many shudder at the idea of a $320USD case, there is evidently a market for such high-end products. Featuring a sleek all-aluminium design, huge work area, and impressive number of internal drive bays, this case will surely not disappoint those who can afford it. Also, with the fully slotted back, bottom vents, side vent, and strategic placement of internal 120MM fan slots, Silverstone has definitely given a lot of consideration to cooling.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review