OCZ Introduces PC2-6400 Reaper HPC CAS 3 Series
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
All you low-latency lovers take heed, OCZ has just announced the new PC2-6400 Reaper CL3 Edition, which features tight 3-4-4 timings.
Heres what they had to say:
OCZ Technology Group, a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, today announced the PC2-6400 Reaper HPC CL3 series, the latest edition to the highly-awarded OCZ Reaper HPC (Heat Pipe Conduit) product family. The newest Reaper series is engineered to produce significant performance gains on the latest NVIDIA® nForce platforms by implementing Enhanced Performance Profiles (EPP) and allowing the memory to operate at a stable 800MHz at CL3 upon start-up. With a proven performance design now coupled with the blazing latencies enthusiasts crave, the PC2-6400 Reaper CL3 series provides rock-solid stability and performance at an attainable price for all budgets.
The PC2-6400 Reaper CL3 Edition is certainly impressive in its own right, but its overshadowed by Kingstons HyperX PC2-6400 3-3-3 memory kit. We will have to wait for some reviews to see how well it overclocks, and whether its flexible enough to hit decent clocks with looser timings.
Click here to read the press release.
Click here to check out the product page.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- SanDisk Ultra Plus 256GB SSD Solid State Drive Review
- ZOTAC GTX 680 AMP! Edition Graphics Card Review
- Vertex 450 256GB Solid State Drive Reivew
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 780 SC ACX Graphics Card Review
- Lenovo Y500 15.6-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Google Glass Review
- Diamond Radeon HD 7790 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Graphics Card Review
- Intel Z87 50+ Motherboard Line-up Preview