OCZ Introduces PC2-6400 Reaper HPC CAS 3 Series
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
All you low-latency lovers take heed, OCZ has just announced the new PC2-6400 Reaper CL3 Edition, which features tight 3-4-4 timings.
Heres what they had to say:
OCZ Technology Group, a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, today announced the PC2-6400 Reaper HPC CL3 series, the latest edition to the highly-awarded OCZ Reaper HPC (Heat Pipe Conduit) product family. The newest Reaper series is engineered to produce significant performance gains on the latest NVIDIA® nForce platforms by implementing Enhanced Performance Profiles (EPP) and allowing the memory to operate at a stable 800MHz at CL3 upon start-up. With a proven performance design now coupled with the blazing latencies enthusiasts crave, the PC2-6400 Reaper CL3 series provides rock-solid stability and performance at an attainable price for all budgets.
The PC2-6400 Reaper CL3 Edition is certainly impressive in its own right, but its overshadowed by Kingstons HyperX PC2-6400 3-3-3 memory kit. We will have to wait for some reviews to see how well it overclocks, and whether its flexible enough to hit decent clocks with looser timings.
Click here to read the press release.
Click here to check out the product page.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review