Tuniq 3 ATX Mid Tower PC Chassis Review
Martin "Langaleer" Finbow
Guru3D have looked at Sunbeamtech's new Tuniq 3 , an aluminium looking and styled chassis which in their photo lab was one of the hardest things ever to photograph!
Lets see what they think of the third incarnation of the Tuniq case:
As you can guess from the numbering, with the third case design (aptly named the Tuniq 3), stylish and cool is what the company is after. You'll immediately notice the aluminum front bezel. Once you power it on you'll see two cold cathodes and Tuniq's '3D Core Fan Bracket' that can hold up to four 120mm fans inside the case.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- ADATA DashDrive Elite HE720 128GB USB 3.0 External SSD Review
- ROCCAT Kave XTD 5.1 Surround Headset Video Review
- CaseLabs Mercury S5 Case Review
- Corsair GS800 800W Power Supply Review
- ASUS ROG 760 MARS Graphics Card Review
- VisionTek Data Fusion 480GB PCIe SSD Review
- Cooler Master Cosmos SE Full Tower Case Review
- Audioengine A2+ Powered Desktop Speaker Review
- GIGABYTE G1.Killer Sniper 5 LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 780 Ti GHz Edition Graphics Card Review