Tuniq 3 ATX Mid Tower PC Chassis Review
Martin "Langaleer" Finbow
Guru3D have looked at Sunbeamtech's new Tuniq 3 , an aluminium looking and styled chassis which in their photo lab was one of the hardest things ever to photograph!
Lets see what they think of the third incarnation of the Tuniq case:
As you can guess from the numbering, with the third case design (aptly named the Tuniq 3), stylish and cool is what the company is after. You'll immediately notice the aluminum front bezel. Once you power it on you'll see two cold cathodes and Tuniq's '3D Core Fan Bracket' that can hold up to four 120mm fans inside the case.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- SanDisk Ultra Plus 256GB SSD Solid State Drive Review
- ZOTAC GTX 680 AMP! Edition Graphics Card Review
- Vertex 450 256GB Solid State Drive Reivew
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 780 SC ACX Graphics Card Review
- Lenovo Y500 15.6-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Google Glass Review
- Diamond Radeon HD 7790 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Graphics Card Review
- Intel Z87 50+ Motherboard Line-up Preview