Microsoft Reclusa Gaming Keyboard Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
Microsoft has recently entered the gaming input device sector. First, with the Habu gaming mouse, and now the Reclusa gaming keyboard. MetkuMods has just posted a review of the aforementioned keyboard.
Lets see what they had to say:
Reclusa feels like a 'just another keyboard'. It has a good 'feel' for long typing sessions. It's silent and it has enough shortcut keys which are quite nicely located around the keyboard. It doesn't have any big flaws either but all the small mistakes put together make the whole product look bad. If Reclusa were marketed as a normal keyboard with some extra features and had a bit lower pricetag, it would have been a good product. Now the price doesn't seem justified. Reclusa doesn't really shine on any area so it's rather hard to recommend this keyboard to anyone.
I have to agree with the reviewer, the keyboard has a cheap look to it, and therefore its not surprising to hear that the feel and build quality is rather poor. This is definitely not in the same league as Logitechs G-series keyboards.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review