Thermaltake Armor+ Case Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
Bjorn3D has posted a review of the Thermaltake Armor+ case.
Heres what they had to say:
The case is simply amazing as it carries an updated Armor design and evolutionary solutions. You no longer have to dig inside it to fasten your motherboard and other devices; the removable motherboard tray helps you avoid it. It can be taken out really fast and once it's on your desk, putting everything together never got easier. The ten tool-free PCI slots are ready for any quad graphic configuration while the independent thermal management cools your CPU, VGA and HDD. As far as chassis goes, it's been fitted with cable management system, adjustable PSU supporting bridge and tool-free 5.25 installation.
While the Armor+ is quite expensive for a steel case, its $250 price tag may actually be justified. You would be extremely hard pressed to find a more featured-filled case on the market. Therefore, if you like the exterior design, and put a premium on usability, then this product is defintely worth a look.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- ASRock Z87 Fatal1ty Professional Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- ECS L337 Z87H3-A3X GANK Drone Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- SuperTalent Pico 32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- HIS Radeon R9 290X 4GB Graphics Card Review
- Corsair Vengeance 1500 V2 Gaming Headset Review