Thermaltake Armor+ Case Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
Bjorn3D has posted a review of the Thermaltake Armor+ case.
Heres what they had to say:
The case is simply amazing as it carries an updated Armor design and evolutionary solutions. You no longer have to dig inside it to fasten your motherboard and other devices; the removable motherboard tray helps you avoid it. It can be taken out really fast and once it's on your desk, putting everything together never got easier. The ten tool-free PCI slots are ready for any quad graphic configuration while the independent thermal management cools your CPU, VGA and HDD. As far as chassis goes, it's been fitted with cable management system, adjustable PSU supporting bridge and tool-free 5.25 installation.
While the Armor+ is quite expensive for a steel case, its $250 price tag may actually be justified. You would be extremely hard pressed to find a more featured-filled case on the market. Therefore, if you like the exterior design, and put a premium on usability, then this product is defintely worth a look.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Lenovo Y500 15.6-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Google Glass Review
- Diamond Radeon HD 7790 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Graphics Card Review
- Intel Z87 50+ Motherboard Line-up Preview
- Corsair Vengeance M95 Gaming Mouse Video Review
- Sapphire Radeon HD 7990 6GB QuadFire Performance Review
- Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. 5 Gaming Headset Review
- Crucial M500 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review