Noctua NT-H1 Thermal Compound Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
Rbmods has just reviewed Noctuas NT-H1 thermal compound.
Lets see what they had to say:
I was impressed by the performance of the Noctua NT-H1 thermal compound, especially considering this is Noctuas first attempt at such a product. The compound delivers solid performance that is on-par or even slightly better than the some of the better-known thermal compounds and certainly is better than a lot of the generic/no-name thermal compound that many products come with. For a small investment, this thermal compound will make a big difference and is worthy of consideration for your next application.
For a first attempt, Noctua has done a very good job with this compound. The fact that it doesnt require any burn-in time is an especially nice feature.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- SanDisk Ultra Plus 256GB SSD Solid State Drive Review
- ZOTAC GTX 680 AMP! Edition Graphics Card Review
- Vertex 450 256GB Solid State Drive Reivew
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 780 SC ACX Graphics Card Review
- Lenovo Y500 15.6-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Google Glass Review
- Diamond Radeon HD 7790 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Graphics Card Review
- Intel Z87 50+ Motherboard Line-up Preview