GIGABYTE ODIN Pro 1200W PSU Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
TweakTown has just reviewed the new GIGABYTE ODIN Pro 1200W power supply.
Lets see what they had to say:
Once all is said and done, the GIGABYTE ODIN Pro 1200 has the making to be an exceptional power supply. It has more power than nearly any of its competitors and with a 99A rating on the 12v rail subsystem, peltier cooling or anything else you have in mind should be a piece of cake. It comes with a modular design and has enough cabling to handle just about anything right out of the box without having to resort to splitters or daisy-chaining.
The list of 1200W power supplies seems to be growing every week or two, and most of them are surprisingly good products. This new Gigabyte ODIN Pro is no exception, and at ~$325 it fits nicely between the $290 Tuniq Ensemble and the $400 Silverstone Zeus.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Lenovo Y500 15.6-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Google Glass Review
- Diamond Radeon HD 7790 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Graphics Card Review
- Intel Z87 50+ Motherboard Line-up Preview
- Corsair Vengeance M95 Gaming Mouse Video Review
- Sapphire Radeon HD 7990 6GB QuadFire Performance Review
- Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. 5 Gaming Headset Review
- Crucial M500 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review