33-Way Thermal Interface Material Comparison
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
Benchmark Reviews has just posted an unprecedented 33-way thermal interface material comparison.
Heres what they had to say:
In this comparison review article, it is the sole mission of Benchmark Reviews to test each product in a controlled environment in order to determine the maximum thermal conductivity which therefore translates into the best cooling performance. Almost all of these products have been collected over the past several months, so there will be no specific interest in one particular manufacturer. In our first series of tests, all thirty-three thermal interface materials were compared. Of those TIM's tested, only the top fourteen will move on to the second round of testing. In the third round of testing the top five will be compared.
If maximum cooling performance matters to you, do not miss this comparison.
Click here to read the full article.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Corsair Vengeance M95 Gaming Mouse Video Review
- Sapphire Radeon HD 7990 6GB QuadFire Performance Review
- Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. 5 Gaming Headset Review
- Crucial M500 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Seagate Laptop SSHD Thin 500GB Hybrid Drive Review
- NZXT H630 Ultra Tower Case Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte 650 Ti BOOST Windforce 2X OC Graphics Card Review
- SteelSeries WoW: Legendary Edition Gaming Mouse Review