Zalman LQ1000 Z-Machine Hybrid Liquid Case Exclusive Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
XSReviews has posted an exclusive review of the new high-end Zalman LQ1000 Z-Machine Hybrid Liquid Case.
Heres what they had to say:
Undoubtedly the Zalman LQ1000 is a very nice case but also, its a good water-cooling solution for anyone wanting to enter the world of water cooling. The construction of the case is impressive, with thick aluminium panels and a quality construction its a case built to last. One aspect where this case performs much better than its fellow competitors is in noise level, this thing is pretty much silent, but doesnt lack in performance. This case really is what everyone wants; its a good size and looks very sleek.
Finding a fault on this case is pretty difficult. However, get ready to hold your chin, as it could now drop and smash your desk. That is, because of the price. Costing in at £399.99, its very expensive. The price of a computer alone! However, it is a whole water-cooling solution, which would cost you the best part of £200 - if you went for a relatively high end solution this truly is a magnificent case, anyone who owns one would be hailed as a king. Well, maybe not that much but still, theyd be pretty cool.
This case looks exactly like the mutant love child of the Zalman Z-Machine GT1000 case and Reserator XT liquid cooling system, both of which individually retail for more than $380. If you look at it that way, the LQ1000s ~$800 price might seem somewhat justifiable, but its still an unbelievably expensive product.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Corsair Vengeance M95 Gaming Mouse Video Review
- Sapphire Radeon HD 7990 6GB QuadFire Performance Review
- Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. 5 Gaming Headset Review
- Crucial M500 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Seagate Laptop SSHD Thin 500GB Hybrid Drive Review
- NZXT H630 Ultra Tower Case Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte 650 Ti BOOST Windforce 2X OC Graphics Card Review
- SteelSeries WoW: Legendary Edition Gaming Mouse Review