NorthQ Siberian Tiger II Water Cooler Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
JonnyGURU have posted a review of the NorthQ Siberian Tiger II water cooler.
Here's an excerpt:
"Overall, the Siberian Tiger II did a great job at cooling our E8400 CPU. It gave us a 2C -3C lower idle and load temp when compared to the air coolers, and gave us a 5C - 6C lower temp than its little brother. Cooling performance is only half of the picture when it comes to water cooling, many users are also looking for the lower noise levels that can be achieved. The Siberian Tiger II brings a minimal noise level (< 20dBA) to the table with it. The only way you're going to make this thing loud is by adding a couple of screaming 120mm fans. The score here is 9.5/10."
Aside from the fact that it won't work in every type of case, this seems like a pretty solid self-contained water cooling kit.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- SanDisk Ultra Plus 256GB SSD Solid State Drive Review
- ZOTAC GTX 680 AMP! Edition Graphics Card Review
- Vertex 450 256GB Solid State Drive Reivew
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 780 SC ACX Graphics Card Review
- Lenovo Y500 15.6-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Google Glass Review
- Diamond Radeon HD 7790 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Graphics Card Review
- Intel Z87 50+ Motherboard Line-up Preview