NorthQ Siberian Tiger II Water Cooler Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
JonnyGURU have posted a review of the NorthQ Siberian Tiger II water cooler.
Here's an excerpt:
"Overall, the Siberian Tiger II did a great job at cooling our E8400 CPU. It gave us a 2C -3C lower idle and load temp when compared to the air coolers, and gave us a 5C - 6C lower temp than its little brother. Cooling performance is only half of the picture when it comes to water cooling, many users are also looking for the lower noise levels that can be achieved. The Siberian Tiger II brings a minimal noise level (< 20dBA) to the table with it. The only way you're going to make this thing loud is by adding a couple of screaming 120mm fans. The score here is 9.5/10."
Aside from the fact that it won't work in every type of case, this seems like a pretty solid self-contained water cooling kit.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Scythe Kaze Chrono Fan Controller Review
- Logitech G13 Advanced Gameboard Review
- SteelSeries Sensei Fnatic Gaming Mouse Review
- Creative Sound Blaster ZxR PCI-E Sound Card Review
- NZXT Kraken G10 Liquid GPU Cooler Bracket Review
- Tesoro Kuven 7.1 Virtual Surround Gaming Headset Review
- Noctua NH-D14 CPU Cooler Review
- NZXT Source 530 Full Tower Case Review
- Samsung 840 EVO 1TB Solid State Drive Review
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 3 Gaming Keyboard Review