DFI LanParty UT X58-T3eH8 Motherboard Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
Hardware Canucks have posted a review of the DFI LanParty UT X58-T3eH8, an mATX X58 motherboard.
Let's see what they had to say:
"Overclocking memory, despite the lack of timing options, is still very capable taking our Dominator-GT modules to incredible clocks. So good in fact that we choose to use this motherboard instead of the EVGA X58-SLI for the Dominator-GT review. Our CPU overclocks were also as good as on any other motherboard and allowed for some impressive overclocks with basic air cooling and 100% stability with the solid digital PWM. Bios updates seem to be coming at a steady pace from DFI and each one seems to slightly improve on a number of items so that is certainly encouraging for down the road. Overall, we are quite pleased with the DFI LanParty UT X58-T3eH8 and proudly stamp it with the Hardware Canucks Dam Good award. From overclocking enthusiasts to average users looking to run a solid Core i7 system, the DFI LanParty UT X58-T3eH8 is definitely a solid choice, and one that will stand out from the crowd."
If you plan on making the move to Core i7 and want an mATX motherboard your choices are currently slim as the ASUS Rampage II GENE is not available yet. If you can get over the awkward colour scheme, then this is a very solid motherboard.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Storm Skorpion Mouse Bungee Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 1000W Power Supply Review
- Asus Z87 1150 Motherboard Line-up Preview
- MSI Radeon HD 7790 Turbo OC 1GB Video Card Review
- Logitec G700s Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST SC 2GB Graphics Card Review
- OCZ Vertex 3.20 120GB Solid State Drive Review
- Seagate 600 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Cooler Master V Series 1000 Watt Power Supply Review