Gigabyte Open Overclocking Championship 2009 Coverage
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
The North American regional event of the Gigabyte Open Overclocking Championship 2009 (GO OC 2009) ended on Sunday, and Miahallen walked away the winner, with a guaranteed spot in the final event in Taiwan in June. There was a lot of media present during this competition, so without further ado, here are all the articles:
- Anandtech: Gigabyte OC Event.
- Futurelooks: GIGABYTE GOOC 2009 North American Regional Finals - The Pre-Show Report.
- Futurelooks: GIGABYTE GOOC 2009 North American Regional Finals - The Competition Results.
- HotHardware: Gigabyte Open Overclocking Competition 2009.
- Legit Reviews: GOOC 2009 Kicks Off - 13 Overclockers Face Off.
- PC Perspective: Gigabyte Open Overclocking Championship 2009 regional finals coverage.
- Techgage: Gigabyte Open Overclocking Championship 2009.
- The Tech Report: Gigabyte's Open Overclocking Championship 2009.
- Tom's Hardware: Gigabyte's Overclocking Semi-Finals Pt.1.
- Tom's Hardware: Gigabyte Overclocking Mid-day Pictures.
- Tom's Hardware: Gigabyte's Overclocking Semi-Finals Part 2.
- Tom's Hardware: Miahallen & His Gigabyte Overclocking Win: Part 1.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review