Gigabyte Open Overclocking Championship 2009 Coverage
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
The North American regional event of the Gigabyte Open Overclocking Championship 2009 (GO OC 2009) ended on Sunday, and Miahallen walked away the winner, with a guaranteed spot in the final event in Taiwan in June. There was a lot of media present during this competition, so without further ado, here are all the articles:
- Anandtech: Gigabyte OC Event.
- Futurelooks: GIGABYTE GOOC 2009 North American Regional Finals - The Pre-Show Report.
- Futurelooks: GIGABYTE GOOC 2009 North American Regional Finals - The Competition Results.
- HotHardware: Gigabyte Open Overclocking Competition 2009.
- Legit Reviews: GOOC 2009 Kicks Off - 13 Overclockers Face Off.
- PC Perspective: Gigabyte Open Overclocking Championship 2009 regional finals coverage.
- Techgage: Gigabyte Open Overclocking Championship 2009.
- The Tech Report: Gigabyte's Open Overclocking Championship 2009.
- Tom's Hardware: Gigabyte's Overclocking Semi-Finals Pt.1.
- Tom's Hardware: Gigabyte Overclocking Mid-day Pictures.
- Tom's Hardware: Gigabyte's Overclocking Semi-Finals Part 2.
- Tom's Hardware: Miahallen & His Gigabyte Overclocking Win: Part 1.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Antec HCG-750M 750W Power Supply Review
- NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Fan Controller Review
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M Mobility Performance Testing
- Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3-2133 64GB Memory Kit Review
- GIGABYTE G1.Sniper 5 Z87 LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- MadCatz M.O.U.S.9 Bluetooth Mouse Review
- ASUS GeForce GTX 780 DirectCU II OC Graphics Card Review
- Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 850W Power Supply Review
- Attitude One Saiga Gaming Mousepad Review
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 5 Gaming Keyboard Review