Gigabyte Open Overclocking Championship 2009 Coverage
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
The North American regional event of the Gigabyte Open Overclocking Championship 2009 (GO OC 2009) ended on Sunday, and Miahallen walked away the winner, with a guaranteed spot in the final event in Taiwan in June. There was a lot of media present during this competition, so without further ado, here are all the articles:
- Anandtech: Gigabyte OC Event.
- Futurelooks: GIGABYTE GOOC 2009 North American Regional Finals - The Pre-Show Report.
- Futurelooks: GIGABYTE GOOC 2009 North American Regional Finals - The Competition Results.
- HotHardware: Gigabyte Open Overclocking Competition 2009.
- Legit Reviews: GOOC 2009 Kicks Off - 13 Overclockers Face Off.
- PC Perspective: Gigabyte Open Overclocking Championship 2009 regional finals coverage.
- Techgage: Gigabyte Open Overclocking Championship 2009.
- The Tech Report: Gigabyte's Open Overclocking Championship 2009.
- Tom's Hardware: Gigabyte's Overclocking Semi-Finals Pt.1.
- Tom's Hardware: Gigabyte Overclocking Mid-day Pictures.
- Tom's Hardware: Gigabyte's Overclocking Semi-Finals Part 2.
- Tom's Hardware: Miahallen & His Gigabyte Overclocking Win: Part 1.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Scythe Kaze Chrono Fan Controller Review
- Logitech G13 Advanced Gameboard Review
- SteelSeries Sensei Fnatic Gaming Mouse Review
- Creative Sound Blaster ZxR PCI-E Sound Card Review
- NZXT Kraken G10 Liquid GPU Cooler Bracket Review
- Tesoro Kuven 7.1 Virtual Surround Gaming Headset Review
- Noctua NH-D14 CPU Cooler Review
- NZXT Source 530 Full Tower Case Review
- Samsung 840 EVO 1TB Solid State Drive Review
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 3 Gaming Keyboard Review