Five-Way GeForce GTX 275 Roundup
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
Hardware Canucks have just reviewed five different GeForce GTX 275 models from BFG, EVGA, Gigabyte, MSI, and Sparkle.
Here's an excerpt:
"In its stock form this card provides surprisingly good value when compared to Nvidias top of the line GTX 285 and proves itself to be a perfect alternative to its closest competition: ATIs HD4890 1GB. Indeed, when you look at things from a pure price / performance standpoint, the GTX 275 is extremely hard to beat. As we mentioned in our original review: GTX 285 performance for a lot less money.
Unfortunately, the show and tell portion of this roundup was a bit dull due to the fact that when it comes to higher-end cards, most of Nvidias board partners just dont have the luxury (or R&D money) to develop their own custom designs. The same goes for custom cooling solutions as well but at least these same manufacturers have been gung-ho to increase clock speeds to stratospheric levels.
If you are in the market for a GeForce GTX 275 (and given their price/performance ratio why wouldn't you be?), this roundup is definitely worth checking out.
Click here to read the full article.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review