ASUS Mars GTX 295 SLI Limited Edition Preview
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
ocaholic have posted a performance preview of the limited edition ASUS Mars GTX 295 SLI 4GB graphics card.
Here's what they had to say:
"Clearly the Mars/2DI/4GD3 will be the fastest card on the market when it gets available. 25'949 points in 3DMark Vantage Extreme Presets are astonishing and it surely will take time until another card will throw the Mars/2DI/4GD3 from the throne.
4 GByte GDDR3 memory, 2.8 billion transistors, a total memory bandwidth of far more than 300'000 MB/s as well as the enormeous dissipation power which probably breaks through the 300 Watts wall are very impressive facts. That the card is limited to 1'000 pieces world wide makes it exclusive from the beginning but probably so much exclusivity will have its price."
This is a very ambitious product on ASUS' behalf. Very few manufacturers would have bothered making such a limited edition product, and even fewer would have succeeded in making such an awesome product. Sure, it's expensive, but the best always is...and this is the best graphics card on the market.
Click here to read the full article.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Seagate Laptop SSHD Thin 500GB Hybrid Drive Review
- NZXT H630 Ultra Tower Case Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte 650 Ti BOOST Windforce 2X OC Graphics Card Review
- SteelSeries WoW: Legendary Edition Gaming Mouse Review
- Intel 525 Series 120GB & 180GB mSATA SSD Reviews
- Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Case Review
- Mionix Naos 8200 Gaming Mouse Review
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone Review
- PowerColor Radeon HD 7790 TurboDuo OC 1GB Graphics Card Review