Folding@Home for Stephanie to Beat Cancer Contest
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
The youngest daughter of Bjorn3D owner Scott Sherman is fighting to beat cancer, and NZXT has been kind enough to sponsor a Bjorn3D Folding@Home contest in her name.
Here's are some of the details:
"My youngest daughter Stephanie is fighting Hodgkin's Stage IVB Cancer. She is entering her 7th month of this battle and has not won it yet. The cancer is still there are looks like she will have to start radition in August.
I have been involved with Stanfords Folding@Home project since 2003. And hope that the work my CPU cycles produce can go to help out man kind. We even have a Folding@Home Team here at Bjorn3D which is team # 41608.
So this month NZXT has been nice enough to approach me with wanting to help fight the battle of cancer and other health issues."
If you want to allocate some CPU or GPU cycles to this very worth causes, click here to read the full post.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- SanDisk Ultra Plus 256GB SSD Solid State Drive Review
- ZOTAC GTX 680 AMP! Edition Graphics Card Review
- Vertex 450 256GB Solid State Drive Reivew
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 780 SC ACX Graphics Card Review
- Lenovo Y500 15.6-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Google Glass Review
- Diamond Radeon HD 7790 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Graphics Card Review
- Intel Z87 50+ Motherboard Line-up Preview